All N4PY software programs are available for free for the first 10 days of use. If you decide you want to use the program after the trial period, please follow the instructions below.
For PayPal, go to the PURCHASE page. Please put your call sign, radio type, and email address in the comment section of the PayPal page.
For check payment, make the check payable to Carl Moreschi and PLEASE include your EMAIL address, call sign, and radio type you will be using. All checks must be in US dollars from a US bank. I do not wait for the checks to clear. Mail Checks to:
Carl Moreschi 127 River Moss Way Hertford, NC 27944
If you do not have Internet access and want the software on diskette or CD, there is an additional charge of $10.00 for a diskette or CD mailed directly to you.
All N4PY software runs on windows operating systems Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, and 10 (including the 64 bit versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8 and 10).
.A password protection scheme is used by the program. You can run the program for 10 days without a password. During this time, you should send the install number along with your call sign to email@example.com to get your password. Your password only needs to be entered once. It is good for all following versions until your subscription expires. When your subscription expires, you will still be able to use versions that came out prior to your subscription expiring. The same install number and password will allow multiple versions to run on the same computer but not on another computer.
My policy to give everyone all the passwords they need for all their own computers for their own use. The software license goes with the person and not with the computer. The N4PY software license is not transferable to another user.
Specific Download Information
To configure the program for your radio: a) Once you have downloaded and ran the install program, open the "Quick.txt" file. b) Find the section specific for your radio. c) Start the program and follow those specific instructions for your radio from the "Quick.txt" file.
Changes from version 4.46 to version 4.47 1) Fixed preamp/Attn problem on TS-890.
2) Fix frequency tuning problem with K3 when HDSDR and logging program also running.
3) Fixed problem with using the TUNE button on Yaesu radios. TUNE now uses AM mode to force output power with TUNE. The Yaesu FTDX5000 will use FSK mode for TUNE.
4) Removed the "Transmit Follows License Class" option in preferences. This was creating more problems than it was solving.
5) Fixed small problem where the IP address for Omni VII did not show in the interface settings window.
6) Added more POD selections for the Kenwood radios.
7) Fixed issue with transmit pops on Flex radios during FT8 transmissions when use and SPE Expert Amplifier.
8) Fixed problem with setting transmit power on the Yaesu FTDX101D and MP.
9) Fixed problem with setting filters on Yaesu FT-891.
Do not install the program in the "Program Files" folder. Windows 7, 8, and 10 do strange things to programs in that folder. If you have difficulty downloading the program, I recommend you use Firefox as your browser. Firefox will download this program with no problem and it is a much better browser. I can assure you after being in business for 20 years that the file is completely safe and virus free. You may need to set n4py.com as a trusted site in Windows Defender.
For Windows 10, Smart Screen will say something like "Windows Protected Your PC". If you get this, click on "More Info". This will show the publisher as N4PY Software with my address in Louisburg, NC. Then click on "Run Anyway" and all will work fine.